Saturday, September 25, 2021

September 25, 2021 - Up to the lip.

Still suffering from a bad tooth pain, I did carry two crashpads back to Rocher de la Cathédrale to try the quite exposed "Bafana Bafana". 7C(7B+), when climbing to the top on the left side of the boulder, but only 7B(7B+) until the lip after the dyno, and that's the version I was going for today. I tried this very crimpy roof several years ago with Pieter, and got real close, but being very powerful on the fingers, I got too tired after too many tries and had to let it go.
Today however, I did manage to stick the dyno from the start and stopped at the lip, but not without getting a deep cut in my right middle finger. Very fun problem, despite the cut.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Cathédrale - Bafana Bafana (up to the lip) 7B(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment