Wednesday, August 25, 2021

August 25, 2021 - Just playing.

As I didn't have much time, I decided to just have some fun and play around. Also a bit because "Liaison Dangereuse" was too hard and I was already stuck at the start.
I started trying something that I didn't know what it was and ended up doing some variant or different method of "Boite à Lettres". Very conventional with a dyno to the crimp right hand. As I have short legs, my feet always cut loose when catching the crimp, making it quite hard to stick.
Not sure about the grade, but at that moment it felt like 7A+, but is probably easier for someone with long legs, or simply taller climbers. Hard to say really, it was a feeling of that specific moment. 
The most important thing was that I had fun while playing.

Fontainebleau - Coquibus Auvergne - Boite à Lettres (droite par convention) 7A+(7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment