Saturday, August 21, 2021

August 21, 2021 - Chillin'.

I always enjoy climbing with Pieter, even if it means climbing on a less high level after he has been abroad for a year and needs to loose some belly. The climbing days with him are always fun and chill.
He had never been to Rocher du Télégraphe, so as all the boulders were new to him, I didn't mind at all climbing a handful of problems that I had done before, even quite some years ago.
On the "Burpees" boulder, I did do "Cross-Fit", the only problem that I topped today and hadn't done before.
It was a hot day, and we didn't care a lot about the two short unexpected rain showers, they were rather refreshing. The session ended with joy when Pieter managed to climb the standing start and the sitstart of "Coup de Tonnerre". Even I repeated them very quick and easily today, I remember that I had a harder time topping those out than he had today for his first time.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Télégraphe - Cross-Fit 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment