Sunday, June 14, 2020

June 14, 2020 - Triptyque.

I'm not a very big fan of traverses, but there are some that I really find worth the effort, such as "Triptyque".
This big isolated boulder in Boissy aux Cailles, can be found just above and slightly left of the church that watches over the beautiful village.
From the first time that I saw a picture of it, I knew that I wanted to try that beautiful line.
It only took me three attempts, which wasn't a bad thing, because my arms were quite pumped after topping out.

Triptyque. Author picture: "Gars des Bois" (taken from https://bleau.info/cailles/303488.html).

What makes it even nicer, is that as it is an ascending traverse, it doesn't really feel like climbing one somehow.

Fontainebleau - Boissy aux Cailles - Triptyque 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment