Sunday, June 7, 2020

June 07, 2020 - Same, but not quite.

My fingers didn't feel strong enough when I was pulling the crimps of "Echec" in Boissy Le Plaid and the conditions for "Plat pour Fab" didn't seem good enough.
When my attempts on "Micromégas" in Boissy Vallée de l'Eglise were also worthless, I decided to try my chances on "Hannibal" in Boissy aux Cailles.
Thick grey clouds were blocking the sun from time to time, and it was almost dark in that dense part of the forest.

For some reason, I remembered "Hannibal" to have a bad landing, but it wasn't bad at all, and even "Centurion", that finishes more left, didn't look as scary as I remembered.
I finished "Hannibal" surprisingly on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Boissy aux Cailles - Hannibal 7B




This motivated me for trying "Centurion" and not very long after, I also managed to top this one out.
Graded the same, but "Hannibal" felt much easier.

Fontainebleau - Boissy aux Cailles - Centurion 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment