Monday, June 1, 2020

June 01, 2020 - Whit Monday.

Whit Monday is a public holiday in France, so I had the time to take advantage of the beautiful weather and drove the nearby Boissy-aux-Cailles again. This time though, I parked at the cemetery, where I was not the only one.
I think it was Romain Pigeat who arrived just before me, with what I believe was his wife and twin babies. Just like me, they were heading to the relatively unknown sector of Boissy Le Plaid. But we kept our distance.
Maxime Baroud has opened quite some new problems during the quarantine, such as "Mat". Grade-wise, his easiest one I think.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Le Plaid - Mat 7A




Up next, was "Johnny Rotten". A crimpy overhanging arete which is humid most of the time, but now it was well dry. I think it must have been last Summer when I tried this for the first time, but just couldn't work myself good enough through the first part. I had forgotten about it since, so now was a perfect moment.
Hurt my index finger on one of the crimps when I did it the second time to capture the start, but it was all worth it and it doesn't feel too serious anyway.
Don't hesitate to try this one when you happen to find it all dry.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Le Plaid - Johnny Rotten 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment