Friday, May 26, 2017

May 26, 2017 - Big brother.

After I did "Abriroc (gauche)" yesterday evening, I had worked out some of the moves of its big brother "Abriroc" but didn't do an attempt because of my fingers being too wrecked.
After doing some household jobs in the morning, I decided to go back Bois des Hauts de Milly before the real heat would start.
It was already 11h30 when I arrived at the boulder but being in the shade the heat was still bearable and I started repeating the crux moves to see if they would still go.
They weren't a problem separately, but to link them all up, I had to slightly change my method.

I was glad that I was able to more or less cruise my way to the top from my first real attempt, because there are a lot of physical moves with still a small crux at the top.
This really is a beautiful line with great moves!

When I looked at the video later, I was amazed by the perfect blue sky above me.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - Abriroc 7B(7B+)




The rest of the day was spent under this blue sky, playing water games with the kids.
At least I made them think that washing my car was a special water game.
We had fun, all got wet and this time we went for a real swim in the river that already felt warmer than yesterday. Or maybe that was because of the bunch of kids who were playing in the water a bit upstream?

Forecast has slightly changed. Now they're announcing up to 37°C on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment