Friday, April 21, 2017

April 21, 2017 - Error ?

Another quick stop at Cuvier Bellevue this evening to try "Puissance 4".
Already when I passed by it a few days ago, it didn't look that hard for 7B+.

Now, I don't know where I went wrong, but I triple checked the description on bleau.info and what I did seems correct, but this felt in no way like a 7B+!

Sitstart with the slopey undercling and the high sloper and exit to the right at the top.

I flashed it without even putting much effort into it. It felt like soft 7A+ at most.

Possibly someone will come up with some remarks that this or that hold may not be used but then the description should be adapted accordingly.

*** EDIT *** Problem has been downgraded to 7A+ as the method I used was found to be more logic *** EDIT ***

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Bellevue - Puissance 4 7A+




After diner I started working again in a small project that I have going on in La Ségognole.
Getting closer on it, but need some better conditions and less sweaty fingers.
Could well possibly be about 7B.

No comments:

Post a Comment