Sunday, September 17, 2023

September 17, 2023 - COP 21.

I did "COP 21" back in 2015, just before it was made public and only went back for the right exit once soon after. Somehow I had forgotten about it for a few years and only recently thought about going back to this beautiful overhang. Despite it being almost eight years ago, I remembered the overhang sequence quickly and focused on practicing the hard morpho topout. Yesterday however, I injured my right elbow, presumably a tendon, while trying "Le Bon Sens" in Rocher Cailleau, but I decided to ignore the pain, which I was able to do while climbing, but paid for it between attempts and even more after having done "COP 21  (droite)". I should probably listen to my body now and hope for a quick elbow/tendon recovery.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Sud - COP 21 (droite) 7B+(7C)

No comments:

Post a Comment