Sunday, September 10, 2023

September 10, 2023 - Auto focus out of focus.

Trying to stay ahead of the upcoming heat again today, I left quite early to Apremont Envers. It didn't cool down a lot during the night and it was clear that even in the morning it wasn't going to be a session trying too hard problems. Staying in the shade as much as possible, I warmed up in "Striés Guidés" which I did on my first attempt, but noticed that my camera's auto focus had decided to go out of focus and focus on the dust particles that were on the lens. Not knowing when exactly it got out of focus that much, I decided to do "Striés Guidés" again. I didn't mind it too much, because it's a fun problem and I was nicely in the shade for most part. Nevertheless, trying the much harder "C'est Chouette" wasn't an option in this heat.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Envers - Striés Guidés 7A+(7A)



Moving to another part of the area, I found "Paul's Boutique" to be shady enough and gave the conventional start, with both hands in the undercling, a go. It took me two attempts and I wasn't mad about it because it was starting to get way too hot again, even in the shade.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Envers - Paul's Boutique 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment