Tuesday, September 5, 2023

September 05, 2023 - Ventri Lock.

Despite the heat, I felt like climbing after dinner and while thinking about where to go nearby, "Ventri Lock" in Roche aux Sabots came to mind. I had briefly tried it in 2018 after doing the easier right exit, but couldn't figure out a working method and I had forgotten about it since.
This evening, with nothing else in mind, I took my time to work out the second part and found a way.
Doing the whole thing from the start was still a battle due to the intense heat and the absence of even the slightest breeze. It was hot and it felt hard when I managed to finish it, but "Ventri Lock" might as well be 7B with mild temperature and better conditions. Hard to say, but a very fun climb after all.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Ventri Lock 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment