Saturday, June 3, 2023

June 03, 2023 - Evening stroll.

After a lousy late morning session where I had made a wrong choice going to the South facing sector of Montrouget, I still felt like climbing in the early evening and drove to Bois des Hauts de Milly to have some fun on the boulder of "La Boule à Frédo".
It started with an easy flash of "D'Œil et de Pif", which felt like easy 6C at most.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - D'Œil et de Pif 7A(6C+)



The right to left traverse "Les Farces de la Nature" needed two attempts, but with a long break in between them. The heat was on and I felt pumped after falling off near the end of my first attempt.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - Les Farces de la Nature 7A+(7B)



I then still tried the left to right traverse, but after falling off twice right after the last crux at the end, I was too pumped and didn't feel like taking another long break. It's something nice to come back for on an evening after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment