Wednesday, June 7, 2023

June 07, 2023 - In a hurry.

Hot weather, but still eager for a climb after work. I wasn't in a hurry to finish my session, but I was in a hurry to get from the start to the topout of "Nature Farceuse" in Bois des Hauts de Milly. The crux being at the end, I had to hurry to preserve energy and, equally important, enough friction for the last part. Having tried it last week, I remembered the moves and did on my first warm up attempt of the day.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - Nature Farceuse 7B



After a short break, I also topped the easier version, finishing with the top holds instead of the cruxy downclimb at the end. Also on my first attempt of the day.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - Nature Farceuse (par le haut) 7A+(7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment