Sunday, March 12, 2023

March 12, 2023 - A walk to campus.

Even though I didn't feel it yesterday evening, this morning I could feel yesterday's effort. With the energy I still had in me today, My son drove me to Coquibus where we had a walk through the small spread-out area of Coquibus Roche Feuilletée. I wanted to see a few boulders and hopefully try the campus (no-foot) problem of "La Ballade des Pendus", a real conventional game that someone once graded as 7B+.
It's very wide spread area where the some of the boulders are hard to find and it took us more than an hour to walk over and find the boulder.
After a small break, I first did part of the problem with feet to find out where the holds are, had a good look and basically finished it on my second attempt. A long walk just for that, but it was a nice walk with a sense of Spring.

Fontainebleau - Coquibus Roche Feuilletée - La Ballade des Pendus 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment