Friday, December 31, 2021

December 31, 2021 - Two Sevens Flash.

One of my best friends from Belgium, Bart, was staying over for almost a week, but the weather was wet the whole time and there was barely any chance for some serious climbing. Of course the sky cleared up yesterday night, just after Bart had left back to Belgium.
I was motivated for climbing, but the harder boulders that I wanted to try were either still wet, or just not in good enough conditions.
Strolling around Apremont, I ended up in Apremont Haut des Gorges, where I was able to finish "Éphé-Miné" on my first attempt.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Haut des Gorges - Éphé-Miné 7A(7A+)



Looking for some other nearby boulders that I hadn't done yet, I found "Dédoublement" to be dry enough. Far from being in good conditions, I did manage to flash this one as well.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Haut des Gorges - Dédoublement 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment