Saturday, May 22, 2021

May 22, 2021 - One less excuse.

Sometimes it takes a while before I can make up my mind which area to go for a climb. This morning though, it didn't take very long to decide to go to Mont Blanc as I wanted to try "Stegodon", "Mégalodon" and maybe also "Mastodon". 
"Stegodon" and "Mastodon" are on the same boulder, and despite having taken two crashpads, I only went for "Stegodon", which I managed to do in barely ten minutes. For "Mastodon", I must admit that I would like to have someone spotting me, if only for the mental side of it.

Fontainebleau - Mont Blanc Est - Stegodon 7B



I did try "Mégalodon" again, did a few much better attempts than last time, but no top yet.


I have been using Chalk Rebels products for a couple of months now, and finally discovered the downside to them: I can't use bad skin as an excuse anymore for not finishing a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment