Sunday, May 2, 2021

May 02, 2021 - You choose.

It was much later than I had anticipated when I was driving to Rocher de Corne-Biche, and the thought of all the garden work that I had planned for the afternoon couldn't let me go. Passing the small Bois du Rocher area, I noticed that there was nobody parked, so I changed my mind and decided to stop there to try "Bastata (droite)".
The conditions didn't look very promising, but the light breeze from the North-West seemed to have done a very good job on the North-facing "Bastata". It was dry and the cold sand stone surface felt almost perfect. I was pretty confident about topping out on those bad slopers in such conditions, if only I would stick that first very hard move.

As I expected, it took a while to get the coordination right for that first move, but I only had to stick it once. 
Not much harder than the easier left exit in these conditions.

Fontainebleau - Bois du Rocher - Bastata (droite) 7C(7C+)



No inspiration for a title, so ... You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment