Saturday, May 1, 2021

May 01, 2021 - Justice for all.

We had a fair bit of rain since yesterday evening and it took a long time before it looked dry enough to go out for a climb. Forced by the conditions, I had no choice but to turn around my usual schedule and it was only in the afternoon that I left the house.
It looked sort of dry, but not enough to risk going too far to try something hard. Despite occasionally seeing the sun, it rather looked like it could rain any minute again, so I stayed close to home and went for a stroll around in Justice de Noisy. Not everything was dry, but I was able to climb some new problems.

Quite easily flashed "Professeur Tournesol".

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Professeur Tournesol 7A(7A+)



Followed by a flash of "L'Âge Ta Raison (assis)". As this is not published yet, I am not entirely sure about the end and what is allowed for the feet. Apart from the first couple of moves, it did feel quite soft for the grade.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - L'Âge Ta Raison (assis) 7A



I finished with the supposedly easier on paper, "Accroupitude". This one, on the other hand, rather felt like a hard 7A, or maybe even 7A+.
Much nicer climb than it looks.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Accroupitude 6C+(7A)



Soon after I did "Accroupitude", started raining a bit, so I decided to go home, but make a detour along the ridge of the hill to enjoy the beautiful views.


A picture doesn't do any justice to how beautiful these many views are.


No comments:

Post a Comment