Friday, August 2, 2019

August 02, 2019 - Vacation is tiring.

Vacation makes me tired after a while and this year has been no different. Just like every year, a lot of it consumed by working in the garden and doing stuff around the house. There is always something to do and I can't keep still.
Yesterday was a full day of garden work and I could really feel it this morning. It's nearing the end of my vacation and I feel tired.
Of course, this doesn't stop me from going out the forest for a nice climb, but the end result is affected by it.

This time, I came home having done only what I thought was "RĂ©gime Sec" in Mont Simonet Ouest, but after checking the opening video's at home later today, it turned that I did an extension to "Kilo en Trop".
I started about one and half metre to the left, adding about two good moves to get into the original start, making it more like a 7A instead of the original 6C+.
Surprisingly nicer than it looks.

Fontainebleau - Mont Simonet Ouest - Kilo en Trop (prolongé) 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment