Sunday, April 21, 2019

April 21, 2019 - It wasn't me.

It was a bit later than yesterday when Pieter and I met at the church of Noisy-sur-École and it was already getting quite warm.
We wanted to try the hidden gem "Muramasa", but no matter how hard we tried, we simply got kicked in the but by it. Once again a beauty opened by David Evrard, but once again extremely hard graded, especially that one.

After being shut down by "Muramasa", we decided to move to the isolated and unknown area of Boissy Le Goulot, where we were completely alone again. We hadn't seen any other climber during the whole Easter weekend. Quite an achievement on itself.

In Boissy Le Goulot, I was able to repeat the beautiful "Flying Lotus", soon followed by Pieter.
In "La Chamoniarde", however, I couldn't do a lot, but Pieter showed his crack climbing skills, making a fist and locking it tight.
I was truly impressed when he was able to top it out. I for once, had to let it pass.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Le Goulot - La Chamoniarde 7A




I was truly impressed when he was able to top it out. I for once, had to let it pass.

Trying to lock in the crack, not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment