Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April 17, 2019 - Split.

What started with a dense fog this morning on the way to work, ended with beautiful and warm weather on the way back in the evening. A good moment for a quick stop at Apremont Ouest.

The car park of the areas that I passed by, were completely full already, and also at the buvette of Apremont, cars were parked already quite far back towards Barbizon.
This is very exceptional for a normal Wednesday, so with the good weather forecast for the Easter weekend, it promises to be a very packed and crowded this year. More than previous years, I have the impression.

I didn't have much time, so I just stopped at one of the first boulders of the area, the one with "Saotoubi", which I was able to flash without much effort.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Ouest - Saotoubi 7A(6C+)




The starting crimp of the sitstart however, gave me a big deep split in the skin of my right index finger after only a few tries. I hope it grows back fast and good enough to get through the weekend!

Very annoying deep split.

No comments:

Post a Comment