Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 31, 2018 - A different solution.

I'm having back trouble from overdoing it again the past few days, but yesterday evening, I went to see a chiropractor in my village.
He cracked a lot out of me, but this morning I felt soar and I needed some time to get my body going.
It was already hot early in the morning in Apremont, so "Le Triangle de Penrose (droite)" was a good option. Nicely in the shade, literally overshadowed by the bigger boulders around it.

The start on the arete isn't quite my style, having to keep all that balance, so it took me a while to master it, but after that it's not very difficult anymore.
It did wake up my body though.

Fontainebleau - Apremont - Le Triangle de Penrose (droite) 7A




One of the recent opening from again Tony (Fouchereau), got my attention when I saw a picture of it. A small, but beautiful little prow with those typical Bleau slopers.
The way Tony presumably had opened "Futura Santé" seemed like a too morpho method for me though, so I started looking for different options.

It took me almost an hour to make it to the top, and even though the start and finish are as good as the same, the method I used was in no way the same as originally intended. Moreover, as I suspect that the arete on the left next to the tree should not be used, I proposed another variation named "Solution Sportive", referring to Tony's "Futura Santé".
The grade I propose is 7B(7B+) depending on your height, but is subject to be downgraded in Winter and when the boulder is less covered with grainy pollen.
Lost a lot of skin on this one!

Fontainebleau - Apremont - Solution Sportive 7B(7B+)


No comments:

Post a Comment