Friday, July 27, 2018

July 27, 2018 - More soup.

It was around the same time as yesterday when I arrived at the boulder of "La Soupe Cosmique" again.
This time I wanted to try its extended version, "La Soupe Cosmique (droite-gauche)", but first I had to clean the left part of the boulder again. Something that I didn't feel like doing anymore yesterday.
Besides, with the weather announced to be even more hot, I wanted to have something close to home for this morning.

Even though "La Soupe Cosmique (droite-gauche)" goes around half of the boulder, it doesn't feel like doing a traverse, as your feet stay at nearly the same spot during most of the climb.
Yet another fun little problem with some more moves this time, and even though it could do without the extra '+', it's definitely not to be underestimated!
Good Summer sloper training.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - La Soupe Cosmique (droite-gauche) 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment