Friday, June 29, 2018

June 29, 2018 - No time to sweat.

With temperatures forecasted to up to 36°C on Sunday, it will be nearly impossible to climb during the weekend, so with "only" 30°C after work this evening, I decided to stop at Franchard Isatis for a quick dose of climbing.
Knowing that the boulder with "Divine Décadence" would be mostly in the shade, and still having movement in my body, I wanted to try its slightly easier left exit, "Divine Déchéance".
But first I warmed up in "Le Surplomb Gauche", basically a standing start of "Divine Déchéance".
I flashed it with relative ease, but it was an ideal warmup. Not that needed to warm up, but it was good to loosen and wake up my body.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Le Surplomb Gauche 7A(6C+)




Not very long after, ten minutes at most, I also topped "Divine Déchéance", albeit with slightly less style at the end.
It was done quicker than expected. I didn't even have the time to sweat.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Divine Déchéance 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment