Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13, 2018 - A beauty.

Almost exactly two years ago, I had done "Sale Affaire" in Franchard Sablons, and had forgotten about its sitstart until last week when I did "Jokari (droite)" on the boulder next to it.
I didn't have enough time then to try it then, but I was determined to come back for it soon.

Finally today the rain stopped and hoping it would be dry already, I went back early this evening after work.
The boulder was dry, but the conditions needed some attempts before the friction got better.
What I expected to be short session turned out into an hour of attempts that sometimes were really close.
When I was running out of time, I decided to take a last longer rest and against my expectation, sent this beautiful problem soon after.
Truly a beauty this one!

Fontainebleau - Franchard Sablons - Sale Affaire (assis) 7B+(7B)


No comments:

Post a Comment