Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27, 2018 - Stay cool.

Not much to say about the past nine days, except that work and stress had the upper hand and despite that I did climb here and there, I didn't get any further than almost, or just not getting that last hold.
Despite making good progress in some projects, it started to become a bit frustrating, especially when the heat set in a few days ago.
Most of my projects are quite slopey and the heat doesn't make it easier, on the contrary.

This evening after work, despite a temperature of 30°C, I finally managed to top out the new version of "Divine Décadence" in Franchard Isatis. With new version I mean ever since the big hold near the top broke off, making the topout substantially more difficult.
It was very hot, but luckily there was some wind that gave some cooling and blew the holds and slopers dry after being touched by sweaty fingers.

The topout came quite as a surprise as I was about to give, but after a good break, I decided to go for one last try.
It was then that it happened.
Truly glad with this one! A true gem. The only downside is that it's always so crowded in that first part of Isatis.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Divine Décadence 7C


No comments:

Post a Comment