Thursday, September 7, 2017

September 07, 2017 - The last line.

This evening I decided to try the last line that I still had to do on the boulder of "Misfits" in Roche au Four.
I had deliberately only tried one line per visit at the boulder so I would have plenty of reasons to come back to it.
After all, it's a beautiful and perfectly isolated boulder in a not much frequented part of Les Trois Pignons and at barely ten minutes walking from the parking of Le Croix Saint Jérôme.

The last line left for me to do was "Pleine Mesure". I wrote 'was', because it didn't take me very long to finish. Half an hour at most.
Not that it's soft or anything, but "Pleine Mesure" is basically a combination of "Misfits (direct)" and "Demi-Mesure", which I had already done in the past. The first one even very recently, so I still had the moves in me.
It was eventually the move into the slab of "Demi-Mesure" that took the most of the time, but not that it worried me.
I wouldn't have mind to come back for it on this beautiful spot.

A very nice (last) line!

Fontainebleau - Roche au Four - Pleine Mesure 7A+(7B)


No comments:

Post a Comment