Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September 06, 2017 - B-movie.

My oldest son Anthony was hit by a car when driving his bike in Le Vaudoué yesterday evening.
He apparently flew over the hood onto the ground, but luckily, besides some bruises and scratches and a hurting knee, he was fine.
Of course, he and his friend Sascha who was driving behind him, were shocked at first and despite the lady driver offering all kinds of help and giving our home phone number to her, he didn't note down the license plate, nor the contact details from the driver who promised to call the number he gave her later in the evening.
As nobody called yet by this morning, we had to go the Gendarmerie to file a complaint.
As it turned out at the Gendarmerie, the lady driver had reported to them already about what happened, because due to a miscommunication, she hadn't been able to reach me and had done everything possible to try to get news about Anthony.
I had a long and nice phone call with her and all things are settled out.
Of course, the most important thing is that everybody is alright. Anthony is walking around almost as normal.

Luckily I did find some little time for a quick climb, which I did in Franchard Hautes Plaines.
"Les Araignées de Mars" (The Spiders from Mars) sounds like it could be the title of some old Science Fiction Horror B-movie, but it's a much nicer line than I expected.
I wonder why I never tried it before.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Hautes Plaines - Les Araignées de Mars 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment