Friday, January 8, 2016

January 08, 2016 - A bottle of red wine.


No, I didn't drink. I am not allowed to drink alcohol anymore, and honestly, I'm cool with that!
I am allowed however to climb problems with alcohol-like names, such as "Le Vin Rouge" (The Red Wine) in Franchard Isatis.

I had done it before in March 2011, early in the morning when everyone in "Camping Isatis" was still asleep, and I thought that it would be a quick win to repeat it for the video.
Conditions were bad anyway, and for "Le Vin Rouge" you only need 2 holds, the starting holds and the top.
I was a little wrong about the quick part though. I will just say that if every attempt that I did today would have been equal to a sip of red wine, I probably would have drank the whole bottle and gone home drunk.

Luckily it were just jumps!

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Le Vin Rouge 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment