Tuesday, July 2, 2024

July 02, 2024 - Skipped a post.

Some very good (non-climbing) friends were staying in a gite nearby last weekend, and I only had a very short climb on Saturday morning, making quick work of "Pilule Amère (assis)" in La Ségognole. I didn't even bother to the time to dedicate a post to it and skipped it for once. But now here combined with another very short climb I had today after work.

Fontainebleau - La Ségognole - Pilule Amère (assis) 7A(7A+)




This evening after work, I didn't want to go far, but that doesn't leave me with very much anymore to climb something that I hadn't done yet, and is within my league for a potentially quick ascent. I therefor decided to pick a short traverse and walked straight to "Avengers" in Roche aux Sabots Est.
I took some time to work out all the moves and as soon as I knew what to do, I was able to finish it. 

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots Est - Avengers 7B(7A+)

No comments:

Post a Comment