Saturday, July 13, 2024

July 13, 2024 - Had it coming.

After falling of the not very hard mantle of "Dévers et des Pas Durs (assis)" last week in Apremont Désert, I was determined to go back this morning to finish it off. With the moves still in my muscle memory, I knew I had it coming.
I warmed up doing the mantle and a few of the moves separately and sent it not even ten minutes after arriving at the boulder.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Désert - Dévers et des Pas Durs (assis) 7C(7B+)



I hadn't planned anything else, but a quick look at bleau.info made me move over to the small 'Théorie' sector on the other side of the path, where I quite easily did "La Théorie tout Court" on my first attempt. I had hoped to do the sitstart as well, but a wet key hold in the overhang prevented it. I did practice the lower moves up to the wet hold and will come back for the complete problem soon.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Désert - La Théorie tout Court 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment