Monday, May 6, 2024

May 06, 2024 - Go back and repeat.

I have been working on a wood build the past few days while it was raining, and as I wanted to finish it today, I hadn't immediately planned on climbing today, but when I bumped into Olaf (Deppe) this morning in the supermarket, I was delighted to meet up with him for some climbing in the afternoon. I didn't have anything in mind besides meeting up with Olaf and play around on some boulders in J.A. Martin.
As agreed, I met Olaf in the afternoon and it felt good to be out in the forest, especially with the sun being out as well. We warmed up in a red problem and then moved to the small boulder of "La Théorie des Plats", as suggested by Olaf. I had already done this short traverse right after it was opened eight years ago, but gladly repeated it quickly, immediately followed by the 'back' version, "La Théorie des Plats (retour)". Olaf made a quick deal of them as well.

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - La Théorie des Plats (retour) 7A



I had to pick up my youngest son from school, but with the time that remained, we moved to the boulder of "Déformation Professionelle". A small overhang that I repeated without too much effort, along with the direct version "Déformation Professionelle (direct)".
Nothing really special today, besides spending a nice time with Olaf. Always a good time climbing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment