Sunday, January 21, 2024

January 21, 2024 - L'Homme en Feu (assis).

I went for a walk with my youngest son, Noah, and decided to have a quick climb while being in J.A. Martin. We put our Minecraft sword and pickaxe aside for a moment, allowing me focus for a moment on "L'Homme en Feu (assis)", a problem I was sure about doing it quickly now that the top was in good conditions and not like an other time when I tried it and chickened out at the slippery top.
The big slopey undercling has a tendency to be wet a lot and it seems like it's contantly dripping water, but at least the slopey parts for the hands were dry. I only had to watch out to use them at the right spot, if not, my hands would be soaked, making the rest of the problem nearly impossible. Being there with Noah, I didn't want to let him wait for too long, so with some added pressure, I was able to make quick work of it.

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - L'Homme en Feu (assis) 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment