Wednesday, December 27, 2023

December 27, 2023 - Worth the walk.

This morning I was greeted by very nice weather at last and this time I wasn't forced by rain to drive back home when I went to Mont Aiveu. I had a long walk ahead, but knowing that "Peinture Rupestre?" was probably in good condition, thanks to Laurent (Darlot) who did the sitstart a few days ago, made it all bearable. Add to that the beautiful surroundings and the sun being out and sucking the humidity out of the air, making it all a perfect mix.
Last time I was in Mont Aiveu, I couldn't try the sitstart due to wet starting holds, but today it was good and dry. I vaguely remember the moves from the crouching start, so I basically only had two or three moves to still work out. After changing details in beta a couple of times, I finally found a method that suited me and decided to setup the camera and give it some real attempts without trying the second part again. Being there had made me remember exactly what to do. After a handful of attempts, I suddenly had that flow and cruised up the boulder. 
I still had a long walk back, but wasn't bothered by it, because I felt that it was all totally worth it. This problem from the sitstart is a true gem, a real beauty. I loved it!

Fontainebleau - Mont Aiveu - Peinture Rupestre? (assis) 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment