Sunday, December 10, 2023

December 10, 2023 - Connected.

Even though we had a huge amount of rain yesterday, the sky was clear during the night and a heavy wind helped gave hope to be able to climb something today. I left the house secretly hoping to try "La Gaule (assis)", but I kind of knew that this hope was in vain given the closed in place where the boulder is. Arriving at Cuvier, that was confirmed by wet boulders all over, but despite that, I had a look anyway, thinking I could still continue my way higher up the hill to Cuvier Ouest. 
At the boulder, which was of course too wet, I stopped and imagined the moves before continuing my way uphill and found most of the boulders in Cuvier Ouest dry, as I expected. For a moment, I hesitated to try "Imothep", but walked on towards the small roof of "Le Toit du Gollum".
"Le Précieux" had always seemed morpho to me, but I gave it a chance and after working out the moves, I found a way, even though it was on the limit of being too mropho.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Ouest - Le Précieux 7A+(7B)



I felt connected with the environment I was in and with the boulder, stayed where I was, and started working out the moves of "Gollum Connection". After figuring out a method, it went down quicker than "Le Précieux", mainly because I knew what to do at the end.
I was lucky that it hadn't taken longer, because not long after, it started raining again.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Ouest - Gollum Connection 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment