Saturday, August 27, 2022

August 27, 2022 - Not so tip top but still a hit.

Even though I already went to Videlles les Roches several times, I had never visited the area of Videlles l'Abattoir right next to it. Pieter is in the forest again this weekend and looking forward to climbing in the shade of the dense trees, he was keen to join.
As usual when visiting a new area, I had lots of boulders that I wanted to see and try, which makes it difficult to focus on something specific. We tried several boulders, but I only got away with "Tip Top Hit", which I did on my second attempt while warming up.
I wanted to also get away with the beautiful "Cadeau pour un Pote", of which I did all the moves separately but as it was after several hours of climbing, couldn't find the energy anymore to link it all together. It's a boulder that I will go back for soon though, making it my main goal for the day.

Fontainebleau - Videlles l'Abattoir - Tip Top Hit 7A





Pieter doing one of the beautiful moves of "Tip Top Hit".

No comments:

Post a Comment