Sunday, August 21, 2022

August 21, 2022 - Pulling Godzilla's tail.

I must admit that my body felt a bit sore when I got up this morning. I did feel like going for a short quick climb though and made my way to the "King" boulder in the small area now known as Boissy Roncevaux. My intention was to pull Godzilla's tail by going for "La Queue de Godzilla", one of many lines on that beautiful boulder.
I had a look at the start, checked out the line and made it on my first attempt. Beside "La Queue de Godzilla (prolongé)", which makes a loop and goes all around the boulder to exit above the starting point, I have now done all the known lines on the boulder, however, one can think of many more variations and games.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Norgevaux - La Queue de Godzilla 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment