Sunday, February 13, 2022

February 13, 2022 - Tranquility.

It was beautiful day, but yet it was all tranquility in the quite popular small area of Bois Rond. I didn't want to try anything too hard, but just some problems that I had tried long ago and since forgotten about.
One of them was "La Mer de Tranquilité", with a name that set the mood for the morning. Luckily this didn't take me too many attempts, because the tiny sharp crimp right hand started cutting deep in my fingertips fast.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond - La Mer de la Tranquilité 7A



I probably walked around the area more than I actually climbed, but it was just a beautiful sunny moment and I enjoyed every second of it regardless of what I was doing. Still managed to finish the very nice "La Bombe Humaine (droite)". Such a joy to climb.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond - La Bombe Humaine (droite) 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment