Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 07, 2021 - Satisfyingly exhausted.

The weather was beautiful again today, so after doing some work around the house and in the garden, I went for a ride on my bike. I drove passed the elementary school, into the forest and suddenly found myself at La Ségognole area. I had expected to be fully parked, but there was barely anyone parked. As I happened to have my crashpad and climbing stuff on my back, I decided to give "Lamia-San" another a few attempts. It was boulder that I ended with yesterday, almost had it, but had to give up due to sweaty skin.
My fingertips still felt sort of slick from yesterday, but as "Lamia-San" faces North, the rock felt nice and cold and there was surprisingly good friction.
I ended up changing my method more like Bart (Van Raaij), one that I thought was too morpho yesterday, but better subtle foot placement allowed me to reach higher and take the small crimp high up instead of throwing myself to the top sloper. 
I regularly take my bike for drive through the forest, but this was definitely one of the nicer rides. I must admit that I'm feeling pretty exhausted though this evening. Satisfyingly exhausted.

Fontainebleau - La Ségognole - Lamia-San 7C+(7C)

No comments:

Post a Comment