Friday, October 11, 2019

October 11, 2019 - No doubt.

The last three sessions, each of about an hour, I had spent trying the harder version of the ultra classic "La Coccinelle" in Buthiers Tennis. Almost every time falling off the last moves.
I think that it was partly due to always having doubts after the dynamic move to the pinch, about which method to try.

Today, I got rid of all doubts and decided to really only focus on trying the easier version.
The first moves are so memorised in my body that they I even made the dyno to the pinch on my first try of the session today. But later on, my foot slipped and I had to start over.
I took a five minute break and made it through to the end of the 7C+ version.

I felt glad, but somewhat disappointed that I hadn't focussed on that sooner.
Anyway, the harder version is in sight. No doubt about that.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Tennis - La Coccinelle 7C+(8A)


No comments:

Post a Comment