Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October 02, 2019 - F**k yeah!

For a long time I had been trying "La Grande Caravane" in Gorge aux Châts off and on, and for that same time, I had always thought that the far move to the right was too morpho for me.
It wasn't really a project, but I tried it now and then when I was out of inspiration for something else in the area.
Today was no different, I had some time after work, but didn't have a lot of inspiration and decided to simply spend some time trying the moves of "La Grande caravane" again.

Somehow, I don't know why or how, it all felt much easier this evening, and the problem started to feel possible.
The advantage of climbing without expectations is that there is no sending stress at all, which keeps me calm and under control.
Then suddenly, barely twenty minutes later, I made it through the first two hard moves and topped out "La Grande Caravane".
Far from the nicest problem around, but definitely had fun. F**k yeah!

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - La Grande Caravane 7C


No comments:

Post a Comment