Friday, June 21, 2019

June 21, 2019 - Focus.

It was hot this early this evening when I arrived in Apremont Ouest, but luckily the side of the boulder with "Crispr Cas9" was in the shade. Not a luxury for this slopey mantle.
It's one of the many recently published boulders in Apremont Ouest, opened by Tony Fouchereau and Thierry Vasseur, and I kind of have been intrigued with from the first time I tried it a few months ago, when it was still cold.
The first part of the problem is quite easy, however, it is still possible to fall off every move when you don't stay focussed.
The second part, the mantle into the slopey slab, felt really hard for me.
Spread over now four sessions, I wouldn't be able to put a number on the amount of times that I fell off that mantle, but it's a lot.

 In one sentence, somewhat easy start into a very hard and quite scare topout.
I liked it a lot, but was relieved when I finally made it! Just remember to stay focussed!

Fontainebleau - Apremont Ouest - Crispr Cas9 7B(7B+)


No comments:

Post a Comment