Friday, June 14, 2019

June 14, 2019 - Simple pleasure.

It was less than two hours after work that I could climb this evening, but they were well spent in Apremont Marie-Thérèse.
Nothing but pleasure on some of the recently published boulders. A bit sandy here and there, but the conditions were not bad at all and the friction was quite good.

Warmed up with "Ze White (assis)".

Fontainebleau - Apremont Marie-Thérèse - Ze White (assis) 7A(7A+)




Then climbed the right exit of the standstart on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Marie-Thérèse - Ze White (droite) 7B(7B+)




Immediately followed by the sitstart on my first attempt. The sitstart doesn't add very much to it, I must say.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Marie-Thérèse - Ze White (droite assis) 7B+




Then moved over to the nearby somewhat hidden boulder of "Simple Plaisir", which I was able to flash with a lot of pleasure.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Marie-Thérèse - Simple Plaisir 6C+(7A)




But most of the time I had, was spent on "L'Humorisme", which turned out to be much nicer than I had expected.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Marie-Thérèse - L'Humorisme 7B+(7C)




Short and simple post, but to the point. It was my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment