Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 01, 2018 - The advantage.

I was glad to see this morning that the rain that was first forecasted to start at 10h am had moved to start around noon.
Jean-Pierre's reply on my sms reminded me of the big advantage I have to live right next to the forest.
The short available window, hopefully gave me enough time to finish what I started yesterday in Roche aux Sabots. One of the versions of "Ventri Lock". Yesterday it completely shut me down physically.

The holds felt dryer than yesterday and had noticeably more friction.
I remembered the moves very well and sent it on my first attempt today. Still a hard 7A+ in my opinion.
If this would have been on the same height, but without the socle underneath it, this would have been an instant classic! A very nice, physical line.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Ventri Lock (droite) 7A(7A+)




I still couldn't find a method to make my way through the very hard crux of "Ventri Lock" itself, the direct exit over the small roof.
When I left the parking at 11h, I already had to use my cars  windshield wipers to clear them from the rain. I was just on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment