Tuesday, December 25, 2018

December 25, 2018 - It's Christmas.

The sky cleared up last night, the wind had turned to come from the North-East and the temperature had dropped well below freezing. On top of that, the sun was shining already in the morning.
Normally the ideal conditions, but the air was warming up too fast and the was still too humid.
Just like a couple of days ago, I decided to head to the quite sunny Drei Zinnen.
Last time, I spent a fair amount of tries in the hard "Sustine ou Abstine". At least, for me it felt hard for some reason.
I could quite easily do all the separate moves, but somehow always fell out of one of them when coming from the start.
If someone would have told that this was 7B, I probably would have confirmed that by mentioning that it's a hard one too.

Maybe it was because of the conditions that felt good at first, but just like last time got bad quickly after each try, but also today, I still had to fight hard to finally make my way to the top.
Very nice problem in my opinion. I kind of enjoyed fighting with it.

Fontainebleau - Drei Zinnen - Sustine ou Abstine 7A+




It's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment