Friday, October 5, 2018

October 05, 2018 - All but one.

Quite a few new boulders in Bois Rond Auberge had been published this week and finally, as it's Friday, I was able to go try some. On top of that, the weather was great!

"System Training" serves as a good warmup but only involves one delicate move.
However, from all the problems I did today, I spent the most tries on that move.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - System Training 7A




Just by looking at the picture under its name on bleau.info, I immediately knew where the name "Pinky Challenge" came from. The small crack over the lip of the small roof is one of those where the pinky finger might suffer under the pressure.
However, after flashing it with relative ease, my pinky finger didn't hurt.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Pinky Challenge 7A




Right next to "Pinky Challenge" on the backside of the boulder of "Adamaya", I was able to send "Keep Calm and Eat Pizza" on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Keep Calm and Eat Pizza 7B




Followed immediately after by "Tunnel Vision" which required a handful of tries, but was the nicest up to now.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Tunnel Vision 7B+




From the seven lines in the seventh grade that have been published this week, I had now done all but one, "1302".
Definitely not the hardest one, but with a very delicate move from a rounded crimp on which I lost some chunks of skin on the back of my fingers when sliding off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment