Friday, March 16, 2018

March 16, 2018 - I prefer climbing.

As I had worked quite some overtime this week, I stopped work early afternoon today.
Even though there were some short rain showers in the morning and the sky remained mostly grey, the sun came peeking from time to time. Enough for most of the boulders to dry.

The conditions in Apremont Bizons were not as bad as I feared, but not really good neither.
Looking for some open ground, I walked toward the small isolated sector with "Scream" and "Basket Ball" a bit further.

I tried both, finished "Basket Ball" quite fast, completely improving the end.
"Scream" however, will require some better conditions despite having been really close.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - Basket Ball 7A+(7A)




There wasn't much time for trying other problems, because it started raining again.

1 comment:

  1. amai wa nen heten beer op da filmke. kusjes van uw ex-collega

    ReplyDelete