Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March 14, 2018 - The dancing puppet.

I exceptionally had to work until 22h today, but between 17h and 19h30 I had some free time.
The weather was beautiful, so I spent it wisely at Rocher d'Avon, one of the areas that's closest to work.
It's already late now, so here's a quick update with what I was able to finish.

"Le Danseur", a classical dyno that I have tried at least once every time I visited the area, but somehow never managed to make it.
Today, it didn't feel hard at all.

Fontainebleau - Rocher d'Avon - Le Danseur 7B




Right next to "Le Danseur", the strange 'one-mover' named "ABC".
Very weird move which is much harder than it looks.
Not the nicest problem around, but fun.

Fontainebleau - Rocher d'Avon - ABC 7B(7B+)




I finished with "Master of Puppets (direct)", which I did on my first attempt.
Not harder than the original version (or I got stronger), but definitely still a great line on a beautiful boulder!

Fontainebleau - Rocher d'Avon - Master of Puppets (direct) 7B+




Edit to add ...

Apparently, I did the original version of "Master of Puppets" exactly (to the day) 5 years ago.
Funny coincidence!

1 comment: