Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15, 2017 - Back and forth.

It are busy days at work and with my three flatscreens, I'm constantly switching from one to the others.
Maybe that's why I somehow came up with trying "Zigzag" in Justice de Chambergeot on my way home? I don't know.
What I do know is that "Zigzag" had always been a mystery to me.

I had already done the 6C, "Turbulence", in November 2012, when "Zigzag" wasn't opened yet.
When it got published, the description was so vague that it seemed just the same as "Turbulence". There must have been a difference somewhere, but it wasn't clear where.
I was happy to see that finally a video of it has been published on bleau.info, clearing it all up.
Basically, it's an extension of "Turbulence", starting more to the right.

It was a beautiful today, with temperatures up to 17°C and it smelled like Spring.
But my body felt stiff and didn't move as smoothly as I wanted to, which made the moves under the roof more physical than expected and my arms already felt pumped after my first try.
Or maybe it was simply hard. It was then that I remembered that I found "Turbulence" also quite hard.
A must try when you're in the area, but a spotter would not be a luxury.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Chambergeot - Zigzag 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment