Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 01, 2021 - Mantle time.

Just a quick climb after diner this evening. It was still hot, but the sun was already low enough to put the boulders of the nearby Justice de Noisy in the shade.
I had already attempted "Manon des Sources" almost a year ago, but it was mid Summer and I couldn't even do the first move. Somehow, it didn't give me much trouble today. The very hard mantle however, was still a battle.
Only a few tries, but still, a hard first move into a very hard mantle with very tiny crimps cutting into the fingertips.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Manon des Sources 7B(7B+)



"Manon des Sources (droite)" followed immediately after, but I was out of breath when I struggled myself on top. I'm sure that better foot placement would have helped when traversing to the right.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Manon des Sources (droite) 7B(7A+)

No comments:

Post a Comment